Idea Lemon is on an epic road trip August 8 - September 20, taking our Discover Your Inner Awesome podcast around the country in partnership with our friends at the kickass travel community Under30Experiences. If you daydream of going to places like Bali, Costa Rica, Belize, Peru, Iceland and more, you HAVE to hit up U30X. Their trips have changed our lives. We're all about helping you do more of what you love, so use Promo Code "idealemon" for $100 off your booking.
Here are our final notes from LA!
Last weekend we had a small break in the road trip where Martin flew to Canada for a wedding while I was in Tahoe.
On Sunday I got this text
All of his shit got stolen.
Passport, ID, wallet, computer, iPad, clothes. All of it gone.
Talk about getting sucker punched.
How fitting then that our last podcast out of LA just before Martin left for Canada was with Srinivas Rao, founder of Unmistakable Creative and host of the popular Unmistakable Creative podcast, where we talked about how to roll with the punches.
Given how chill Martin was about the whole thing, I think he picked up a lot of valuable information he was able to put into practice immediately, and you will too.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The story of how Unmistakeable Creative came to be
- Approaching things with a ‘is this unmistakeable?’ mindset
- The importance of having a bias towards action
- Being okay without having a plan
- How Srini’s life as a surfer preps him for life as an entrepreneur
- How your “normal” adjusts as you get into a groove
- Leveling up in life
- How most things that scare you are like losing your virginity
- Why entrepreneurship is addictive
- The “One More Wave” mentality
- Once you gain momentum, your accomplishments become less important to you
- How sometimes you need to be arrogant
- The difference between thinking and doing
- Why we format our podcast the way we do
Find Srini and Unmistakable Creative at
@UnmistakableCEOand @UnmistakableCR on Instagram and Twitter
We are in Vegas now and we head to Austin next!
Take care and be awesome today,
What up! My name is Rajiv Nathan and I'm the Cofounder of Idea Lemon. That banana peel you slipped on to land here came from me. That's because I fancy myself a human Curious George, and the yellow hat I chase is life's authentic moments. I share my chase one story at a time through this blog, our email newsletter, and as a rapper. Follow along here to learn how to build a fulfilling lifestyle that gets you noticed for what you love.